• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mario Balotelli scored with Liverpool fan and told her 'it helps my football'

Happy Panther

Haha. Alright. Whatever you say, man.

You know it's true.  You just in denial because he's a Liverpool starting striker.

Dude just moved to Liverpool 3 weeks ago... He already bought a mansion, invites random chicks to party, smokes, drinks and has sex until early morning hours (who cares about practice the next morning?).  All while he still engaged to his fiancee of many years.  Because drinking, smoking and having sex until early morning hours helps his football.... LOL!  He definitaly cares about making an impact for his new team.... NOT.

You know it's true.  You just in denial because he's a Liverpool starting striker.

Dude just moved to Liverpool 3 weeks ago... He already bought a mansion, invites random chicks to party, smokes, drinks and has sex until early morning hours (who cares about practice the next morning?).  All while he still engaged to his fiancee of many years.  Because drinking, smoking and having sex until early morning hours helps his football.... LOL!  He definitaly cares about making an impact for his new team.... NOT.

lol. If you think Arsenal players either don't or haven't done this exact same thing, you are woefully misinformed.

lol. If you think Arsenal players either don't or haven't done this exact same thing, you are woefully misinformed.

The only person that was busted smoking was Wilshere and he got his ass chewed by Wenger and was benched. Plus Wilshere got busted during summer break in Vegas and not during regular season.  Balotelli always been a distraction and unfortunetaly for you guys he did not changed.

And if you calling me misinformed... please show me where you get your information that Arsenal players did exact same thing?  You won't find any.  Big difference.

The only person that was busted smoking was Wilshere and he got his ass chewed by Wenger and was benched. Plus Wilshere got busted during summer break in Vegas and not during regular season.  Balotelli always been a distraction and unfortunetaly for you guys he did not changed.

And if you calling me misinformed... please show me where you get your information that Arsenal players did exact same thing?  You won't find any.  Big difference.

article-2443651-1885840400000578-906_634

During the regular season. With training the next day. I guess if Balo had been out at a club, it would have been better? Never mind that Liverpool's training session wasn't until the afternoon the next day.

Maybe he should just stalk women like Ozil?

article-2443651-1885840400000578-906_634

During the regular season. With training the next day. I guess if Balo had been out at a club, it would have been better? Never mind that Liverpool's training session wasn't until the afternoon the next day.

Maybe he should just stalk women like Ozil?

When was that picture taken? 2-3 years ago?  When Wilshere was out for the whole season.

When was that picture taken? 2-3 years ago?  When Wilshere was our for the whole season.

2013 after Napoli UCL match. Wenger tried to say it was a "team night out" even though no other Arsenal players were there. Then he said someone dared him to hold the cigarette as a prank because he doesn't smoke.

lol

But damn Balotelli for his red wine and cigarette in the comfort of his own home! Not to mention having sex with a woman! Outlandish behavior!

Archived