• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera coming up on NFL Network to discuss Hardy.

Strawman

I was waiting for RR to tell the idiots from the press to STFU about the Hardy issue and lets talk football. I love our coach and I believe that Gettleman was right when he told Ron "if we do this right, we will be holding up the Lombardi". These guys know football and this team is in good hands.

So I noticed something extremely interesting about this.

Here is the interview on NFL.com attached to a story.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000395250/article/ron-rivera-its-a-fluid-situation-with-greg-hardy

Standard NFL.com posting, but if you notice, the fan discussion on the bottom is disabled.  With any most other article written on NFL.com, when you scroll to the bottom and wait a second, a fan discussion section opens that is linked to facebook.  This is consistent with articles involving Rice and A.P.

I wonder why they don't want people openly talking about this?

So I noticed something extremely interesting about this.

Here is the interview on NFL.com attached to a story.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000395250/article/ron-rivera-its-a-fluid-situation-with-greg-hardy

Standard NFL.com posting, but if you notice, the fan discussion on the bottom is disabled. With any most other article written on NFL.com, when you scroll to the bottom and wait a second, a fan discussion section opens that is linked to facebook. This is consistent with articles involving Rice and A.P.

I wonder why they don't want people openly talking about this?

They always disable the comments section for any controversial/polarizing topics not related to football itself...like any player arrests, and pretty much any Michael Sam article.

They always disable the comments section for any controversial/polarizing topics not related to football itself...like any player arrests, and pretty much any Michael Sam article.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the article?

Why post "news" if you don't want people to talk about it?

Archived