• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason Bourne.

scpanther22

I thought legacy was amazing. I saw legacy before the trilogy then went back and watched them because legacy was that good. I heard they are playing to have Bourne and cross team up which would be sick.

Renner is the man

Yeah I liked it but i thought it was the weakest of the 4 movies. Jeremy Renner is one of the best action actors of this generation though and I think that if he's given the opportunity via a good script he can make Aaron Cross just as interesting as Jason Bourne. I'd also like to see Edward Norton return. He was completely wasted in Bourne Legacy.

Yeah I liked it but i thought it was the weakest of the 4 movies. Jeremy Renner is one of the best action actors of this generation though and I think that if he's given the opportunity via a good script he can make Aaron Cross just as interesting as Jason Bourne. I'd also like to see Edward Norton return. He was completely wasted in Bourne Legacy.

I thought it was second best personally.

Them together would be so bad ass. There is a lot of interesting places they could go with that.

Tokyo Drift syndrome?

So Bourne fans, tell me, what's the basic story on Bourne?  What is he?  Who is he?  Why should I like these movies?

Don't worry about spoilers for me (though you might wanna tag them as such for others).  Spoilers don't necessarily deter me from seeing something.

seeing that you're asking these exact questions, the best answer is to watch the movies. that's kinda what they're about.

Archived