• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly - My non-overreactionary observations

JawnyBlaze

Couple different things that jumped out to me last night.

1: We are slow on offense.

2: Cam, and the team rely on Cam's athletic abilities far too much.

3: Shula is a major issue, and can't be counted on when needed.

4: It's not shocking that Dick LeBeau figure out how to expose this offense.

How can TD have a good game when he barely did anything? He was a ghost last night. At least Kuechly was making tackles while fighting off blocks all night. The Dline was awful. They got pushed around all night letting blockers hit the second level with almost no resistance.

I didn't say he had a good game. I said he didn't have a bad one. Didn't really stand out. Had a couple good tackles I remember but overall didn't stand out one way or the other. I didn't SEE any mess ups like I did with Kuechly.

I wouldn't say the secondary was torched.  They played a good game overall.  What killed us was the running game.  Also, Josh Norman should be included in the ugly.  Word as bond if he is still on the team going into camp next year....

Looked to me the secondary was giving way too much cushion and allowing just about every short pass to be completed.  Also, I often saw WRs running wide open along and toward the sideline.  I'd argue the secondary had a very bad game overall with a few good plays sprinkled in.

Looked to me the secondary was giving way too much cushion and allowing just about every short pass to be completed.  Also, I often saw WRs running wide open along and toward the sideline.  I'd argue the secondary had a very bad game overall with a few good plays sprinkled in.

They definitely gave some cushion for the pushing out there.  That needs to improve before we play the Falcons and Saints.

Archived