• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HD

Awesomeness!!

Anybody else feel like HDtv is unrealistic sometimes? For example watching SNF last night and Collingsworth looked awful. Every flaw in his skin was visible. Nobody looks like that in real life. Now, Cris Collingsworth is ugly AF, but Jesus. Even decent looking people look terrible in HD. Is it just me.

Learn how to properly setup your tv.

It isn't just you, but people with the brightness/contrast or sharpness turned up way high just augment the effect.

Just say no to "torch mode", people!

Sent from my KFSOWI using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I hacked my tv to get the sharpness/brightness setting turned up past the max stock setting

Gives my living room a nice epileptic glow

I've actually noticed that TWC has degraded their regular signal (at least where I live) to the point you can barely watch it because it is so blurry. Words are illegible. I put in a VHS I recorded 20 years ago to see if I was crazy. It was a better picture than basic cable.

Cable companies are going 100% digital to make room for additional bandwidth. Those analog channels will disappear altogether eventually.

Archived