• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

olsen, stewart, and johnson practicing today...

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview · 5m5 minutes ago

As promised, Greg Olsen with helmet today.

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview · 2m2 minutes ago

Walkthrough underway … Stewart, CJohnson, Olsen all have helmets.

No Norman.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 · 2m2 minutes ago

Greg Olsen and Jonathan Stewart both at practice today with helmets

I have a feeling Stewart will be in uniform as the "emergency" back on Sunday, but they'll like start with Reeves and Obi and work in Fozzy as the game goes on.  At least I hope they don't rush him back because he's super injury prone and could easily suffer a hangnail and be out the rest of the year.

No reason to have Stewart play.  I'd rather stick with our $1M backfield than stick in the $5M guy and have him get injured again and be out the rest of the year or something.  Its not like anyone has shown the capability of running with a 4.0+ ypc with our OL

williams averaged 5.1 ypc in week 1.

stewart averaged 6.2 ypc in week 3.

Yes, because Tolbert, Williams, Whittaker, Reaves and Poole have.

Stewart has to break two tackles in order for him to escape our backfield. This fanbase is so spiteful I tells you...

I love Stewart, I don't criticize our rbs like the average fan does. I realize that it's a team game and not an individual achievement to run for 3 yards. I was saying lets not rush Stewart back, against a stout defense, an lets see what we have in these other RBs. Stewart can return against Green Bay who has a little bit softer defense and he'll be a week healthier

Archived