• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

21-0

Hotsauce

am i mistaking you for someone else?

First things first, you come into my thread and the first thing you say is "shut up bitch". My thread is about 21 points being scored in the first quarter, the most in 13 years....pretty relevant in my opinion.

Secondly, to answer your question, yes, over two years ago, after a deflating loss to Atlanta, I made a thread about possibly dropping the panthers for Atlanta (which is where I live by the way). Obviously It was a reaction thread, and I am still a Panthers fan, yet you still want to talk shlt to me about it two freaking years later.

Yet last year, during a tailgate you and I drank rum together and had a nice conversation. You didn't say shlt to my face then, so I am just wondering why you find it nesscessary to be the internet tough guy, but pu55y out to say something to my face in person.

I will make sure that at the next tailgate, you know exactly who I am, and if you want to address any of your feelings, you are welcome to do it to my face.

Secondly, to answer your question, yes, over two years ago, after a deflating loss to Atlanta, I made a thread about possibly dropping the panthers for Atlanta (which is where I live by the way). Obviously It was a reaction thread, and I am still a Panthers fan, yet you still want to remind me over two freaking years later.

Yet last year, during a tailgate you and I drank rum together and had a nice conversation. You didn't say shlt to my face then, so I am just wondering why you find it nesscessary to be the internet tough guy, but pu55y out to say something to my face in person.

switching fan bases under adversity is a bitch thing to do. based on your reaction and subsequent name change then i'll assume you recognize this. you're a reactionary and you express regrettable sentiments under duress.

but whatever. next tailgate come find me and we'll drown it in more rum.

Archived