• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our starting Left Tackle

Darth Biscuit

After those years I screamed at my TV when he was sucking ass on the right side, I can't even imagine why they would move him to LT thinking he would be better. At least on the right side, Cam could see if Bell was getting his ass whooped. It's a good thing Cam has eyes in the back of his head because that could have been VERY serious if he didn't feel that pressure. Imagine Bell's enormous ass falling on Cam. Dodged a bullet there. Is it possible that we have the worst tackle pairing in the history of the NFL?

As bad as that play was, nothing beats the ineptitude demonstrated in the second gif posted. It's the one where Bell ends up blocking Silatolu.

You can't help but laugh at it. It's just comically bad.

Neither of those Gifs are as bad as Chandler letting Clay Mathews go unblocked onto a read option hand off. 

In those Gifs, guys got beat. But Sunday Chandler didn't even know his assignment.

How does rivera and Dave gentlemen not see this?

You're really asking that? They aren't going to be satisfied until Cam is on a stretcher and they no longer face the dilemma of extending a QB they don't really believe in. Rivera doesn't even trust Cam Newton to pass the ball longer than 6 yards in overtime on 3rd down after his receiver (Cotchery) just drops a perfect TD pass. Instead, they play it safe. If Luck was here, they'd have gone back to the endzone.

You don't trust your so-called "franchise QB" to try to win the game, then you don't think he's the guy.

"Protecting Cam" is not a priority for a reason. 

Neither of those Gifs are as bad as Chandler letting Clay Mathews go unblocked onto a read option hand off. 

In those Gifs, guys got beat. But Sunday Chandler didn't even know his assignment.

Oh I agree. Chandler has been as bad or worse than Bell.

That gif is just memorable because Bell blocked Silatolu better than he blocked his assigned guy. It literally looked like a play from PeeWee football, where all the little guys are out there running into each other and no one knows where to go.

Archived