• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly: Game Changer

lola

Don't be idiot, where does Luke compare in tackles for lost and pass defense. If he is not in the upper echelon then conversation is over.

Sooo, he should just let them go all the way to the endzone then? Since it doesn't matter so much. After they get past the line, might as well let them score. No reason to tackle them. Makes perfect sense. Derp.

I guess your response is just supposed to clear everything up. What are his stats for game changing tackles and pass defense? Everyone gets their undies for of cum when they are asked a question they don't know the answer too or the answer doesn't give them the feel good sensation. You are sensitive boys amongst men.

Either trolling or just doesn't know jacks--t about football.

What are his stats otherwise you can joke but you look inept because you're not addressing the questions. Good job showing that you were at the bottom of your class by not understanding how to properly answer a question.

A pathetic attempt at being a wise ass only makes you look dumber

Lol back at it again TK. The guy who thinks a tackle for a 1 yard gain is not a good tackle because it wasn't for a loss.

Anyway, thanks for posting this Lola.

What are his stats otherwise you can joke but you look inept because you're not addressing the questions. Good job showing that you were at the bottom of your class by not understanding how to properly answer a question.

A pathetic attempt at being a wise ass only makes you look dumber

I went back and forth with you last time and I just choose not to debate with someone with such a black and white mindset.

You're persistence is rather amusing because you do not see the irony in everything you are saying. You skirt around everything by bringing up numbers that are only important to you.

I do give you credit for derailing the thread.

I guess your response is just supposed to clear everything up. What are his stats for game changing tackles and pass defense? Everyone gets their undies for of cum when they are asked a question they don't know the answer too or the answer doesn't give them the feel good sensation. You are sensitive boys amongst men.

My response is supposed to clear up that what you've posted is too dumb to be worth even discussing.

Your other responses aren't any better.

No numbers like always. Same thing every time. You're funny.

I went back and forth with you last time and I just choose not to debate with someone with such a black and white mindset.

You're persistence is rather amusing because you do not see the irony in everything you are saying. You skirt around everything by bringing up numbers that are only important to you.

I do give you credit for derailing the thread.

I agree with thunderkatt somewhat, his tackles are meaningless considering our defense is giving up 3 TD's in one quarter. He's not making game changing plays, but its not his fault, he is doing his job so you can't take that away from him. Nobody else is consistently making game changing plays either. Cason has, but he's getting burned too same goes for Harper. So what you have is a defense that is flat out terrible

Archived