• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lakers Fans are the dumbest fans on earth

MichaelNewtonII

This Lakers fan just walked in class with his kobe jersey on talking about how the Lakers are going to destroy the Houston Rockets tonight, that kobe is god, etc. I then respond the Lakers suck even with kobe are not a playoff team and the Rockets are most likely going to smack the lakers. He then ask who's my team and I say the charlotte hornets. He starts laughing so I say "they're better than the Lakers that's for damn sure" then he continues laughing and says "sike". I then follow up "do you even watch the NBA?" He says "yeah I actually do"...... obviously not. Obviously not. I didn't even have to continue flaming him the rest of the group let him know that the hornets are better (a group mixed with bulls, heat, & spurs fans not even other hornets fans)

ESPN

-Lakers lose by 18, matching their worst season-opening loss since moving to LA in 1960

-Julius Randle injured in Lakers debut Randle (7th pick in 2014) was highest draft pick by Lakers since James Worthy went No. 1 in 1982.

Interesting to just me probably, but Worthy's rookie season also cut short by a broken leg.

ESPN

Lakers are 0-4 for the 2nd time in franchise history, the 1st time since they moved to Los Angeles (other was 1957 when they were the Minneapolis Lakers)

Lakers have a combined margin of -68 in their 4 games. Their

only worst combined margin thru 4 games was -70 in 1957 when they were in Minnesota

Archived