• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lakers Fans are the dumbest fans on earth

MichaelNewtonII

Jordan was winning championships back when Kobe was watching the "Be Like Mike" commercial on repeat.

And LeBron > Kobe. Not even a discussion for me anymore. Only thing I'd give Kobe the edge in is his fire and competitive nature. Prime LeBron is just simply a better player than prime Kobe.

This coming from someone that actually really likes Kobe. I just don't like how overrated he's become because fanboys get butthurt that a better player came around while Kobe was still playing and took his thunder. Hes still one of the greats.

To me, LeBron isn't even top ten. He's big and he can jump. I've not been impressed with his ability to win and I have not been impressed one bit this season. However, LeBron is a physical freak and there's no one like him. I just don't think that his "skill" and technicality is on par with Kobe and Jordan. But in the paint I would choose LeBron 9/10 times.

Russell, Chamberlain, Bird, West, Jordan, Kobe, Abdul jabbar, Olajuwon, robertson, and Baylor were all better then lebron, so he's not in the top 10

I could make a case that a couple more were better. You forgot the best point guard of all time in Magic Johnson.

only 4 you can reasonably argue are better than lebron are Jordan, Abdul Jabaar, Olajuwon, & Bird. LeBron is easily as good or better than the rest.

Are you fuging kidding me? Jesus Christ man you really shouldn't of posted that...

I could make a case that a couple more were better. You forgot the best point guard of all time in Magic Johnson.

Duh. I don't know how I could've forgotten him. You could also make respectable cases for Malone, Barkley, O'neal and even our own Patrick Ewing. They also played in the era of basketball where men played, and not prima donnas. They played where elbows where thrown and no calls by the officials where made to bail them out. Lebron would be awful if he played back in that era.

Also, Duncan, Iverson, and Vince Carter all where straight ballers. Lebron is really good, don't get me wrong, but he's just the best amongst a relatively weak group of pro basketballers. Back in the early 2000s he'd be overshadowed by Kobe, Shaq, Webber, Carter, Tmac and AI

Archived