• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 January Transfer Window- Rumors, wishlists, pipe dreams, and more!

DirtyMagic97

I'd say there is no chance the board approves Rodgers spending in excess of £20m on one player. Berahino move is a non-starter really. 

I will say Shaqiri will not move to LFC. At Inter, he will be a guaranteed fixture in their starting lineup. Players look at Rodgers and know that if they blink at him wrong, they might find themselves on the bench for 6 months. It's not a very attractive situation.

I agree, Berahino is nothing but potential right now and apparently he's been causing problems in the WBA lockeroom.  If we're gonna spend that kind of money I'd much rather try to go for Carvalho.  Sporting CP want a lot for him though, and rightfully so.  He's a star

so today messi follwed chelsea on instagram and that led to mad rumors that chelsea was gonna offer a deal of like £250m and I think they even said adidas was gonna be willing to help pay the fee.  there's no way it's gonna happen of course, but it's fun to think about what would happen if it did.  if messi did leave for chelsea i could definitely see ronaldo returning to utd, which would kill la liga.  no it's not gonna happen, i say 1% chance messi ever goes to chelsea but it's just crazy to think about what would happen if he did

so today messi follwed chelsea on instagram and that led to mad rumors that chelsea was gonna offer a deal of like £250m and I think they even said adidas was gonna be willing to help pay the fee.  there's no way it's gonna happen of course, but it's fun to think about what would happen if it did.  if messi did leave for chelsea i could definitely see ronaldo returning to utd, which would kill la liga.  no it's not gonna happen, i say 1% chance messi ever goes to chelsea but it's just crazy to think about what would happen if he did

It's not crazy... you know how much money Chelsea would make from Messi purchase?

awesome.... just awesome.  didn't rogers want him this summer.  what happened to that?

A few things if I remember correctly. We bid £16m, but Swansea demanded £24m. We may have eventually spent £24m, but Bony demanded wages that would have broken our wage scale, so Rodgers decided to look elsewhere.

Now we have Balo.

Latest rumor is that Arsenal is preparing a 64m pound bid for Isco. Not only does that sound like an amount that Arsenal would never pay, but why would Real Madrid want to sell him. Isco is the future of Spanish football, and he's just coming into his own at Madrid. There's zero reason for them to make this deal. Isco's playing time has even increased significantly the last two months, so I can't see why he would want to leave. 

Latest rumor is that Arsenal is preparing a 64m pound bid for Isco. Not only does that sound like an amount that Arsenal would never pay, but why would Real Madrid want to sell him. Isco is the future of Spanish football, and he's just coming into his own at Madrid. There's zero reason for them to make this deal. Isco's playing time has even increased significantly the last two months, so I can't see why he would want to leave.

Niah, Wenger too stingy to pay that much for one player. If Wenger canned, next manager will have around £300m in transfer funds thanks to Wenger stingy ass.

Archived