• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 January Transfer Window- Rumors, wishlists, pipe dreams, and more!

DirtyMagic97

I stand by my statement that Liverpool aren't buying anyone this window. Lallana, Can, and Markovic are finally starting to come good and Studge is due back in less than 2 weeks. Rodgers doesn't need anymore selection dilemmas, and that's what new players would create. We know what Rodgers does when he has choices to make...

Apparently Reus has committed to Real Madrid. We'll see of that holds up but it seemed inevitable. Rumor has it that Bale will be sold to not only make room for Reus but to acquire sufficient funds for Pogba and De Gea.

can't believe madrid are gonna sell the WINGER that's scored 34 goals in 70 appearances.  I know Reus is a stud but man it's crazy how competitive Real Madrid is

can't believe madrid are gonna sell the WINGER that's scored 34 goals in 70 appearances.  I know Reus is a stud but man it's crazy how competitive Real Madrid is

Bale was doomed from the start because of the way the fans "accepted" him. If he didn't score 2 goals a game he was worthless in Spanish fans eyes. There's plenty of Spanish fans who will argue till the day they die that Jese' is miles better than Bale. 

Bale was doomed from the start because of the way the fans "accepted" him. If he didn't score 2 goals a game he was worthless in Spanish fans eyes. There's plenty of Spanish fans who will argue till the day they die that Jese' is miles better than Bale.

34 goals. In 70 games. Playing mainly on the WING. That's an insane tally, he has an average match rating of almost 8 for Madrid. He's been great for them

34 goals. In 70 games. Playing mainly on the WING. That's an insane tally, he has an average match rating of almost 8 for Madrid. He's been great for them

He's Welsh and Spanish politics. That's all you really need to know. Marco Reus would do well to pay attention to Bale's treatment. Obviously he's not going to command as high a fee as Bale, but they can still be harsh.

If Bale is sold, Man U only team that makes sense right?

Not necessarily. He's not going to command a record fee ever again When Bale becomes unhappy enough with the situation and Real Madrid are determined to move on, he'll be sold at a much lower cost. Probably 40-60m. This puts clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea, City (maybe), United, and even Bayern all in play for his services.

Could even see a potential swap deal involving Eden Hazard and Gareth Bale trading places.

Jesé is 21 and he's far more technically sound than Bale is at 25. No, Jesé is not better than Bale right now but his ceiling appears to be higher than Gareth's if he progresses and develops. Bale continues to struggle with the fundamentals.

Is Bale mistreated by our fans? Of course. He came into The Santiago Bernabeu with a lot of hype. By Madrid's standards, Gareth has been average. It sucks though because he didn't create the hype -- the English media and Perez did.

That is the most ridiculous bullshit homeristic post I've seen in a long time. No, Jese's ceiling is nowhere near Gareth Bale's. That's fuging ignorant, and speaks to the exact reason why Bale's transfer was doomed from the start. 

Bale's hated because he's Welsh and he won't play second fiddle to Ronaldo. If he thinks he's got a goal scoring opportunity he takes it. That pisses Madrid fans off more than anything could. Bale makes a bad pass he's raked over coals and the bullshit starts over again. All while Ramos and Pepe are playing like functional retards and hailed as "world class center backs", and dudes like Illaramendi have excuses made for them because they're Spanish and young. 

Madrid fans used to think of Morata as a prodigy too. How'd that work out....

No Isco has made a huge leap and among the worlds best at his position, however when I said that he absolutely wasn't better. Oh and on Di Maria....how's he working out at United? Last I checked they were having pretty significant buyers remorse.

You mean United's plan to employ Di Maria as a Forward/Winger isn't working? Its almost as if they didn't learn from us. Shocking. Angel is a world class central midfielder. That's where he shines.

He shined there one year. One.

Correction....half a year. 

Archived