• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte..

carolinanimal

yes i know this isnt a football related question, but there may be one at the end. my anniversary is august 27 and i planned on taking my wife to charlotte for the weekend. i dont know much about the area. can anyone suggest any really nice steak houses to go to or activities for the weekend? Greatly appreciated. :D

PS

Was it me or did nick hayden have roller skates on last night? i have never seen a dt been abused like that. i will rant later about Dwayne jarret.

yes i know this isnt a football related question, but there may be one at the end. my anniversary is august 27 and i planned on taking my wife to charlotte for the weekend. i dont know much about the area. can anyone suggest any really nice steak houses to go to or activities for the weekend? Greatly appreciated. :D

PS

Was it me or did nick hayden have roller skates on last night? i have never seen a dt been abused like that. i will rant later about Dwayne jarret.

Where are you coming here from?

since we on this subject can anyone tell me about any spots or resorts in the mountains my anny is in october?

Grove Park Inn in Asheville is nice. Good golf course, spa, and views at the resort plus there are great restaurants in Asheville.

If you book at the GPI, make sure to ask for a refurbished room.

Archived