• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PTI's opening quote

MBPanther

I simply am trying to illustrate the psychology behind the 'heads being hesitant to tout the Cats. We are not CONSISTENT winners. I believe the same thinking is revealed when teams like USC, Ohio State, et.al. are picked atop the college football rankings year-in-year-out, before a single down has been played. Why? Because that's where they end up more often that not. If we put together a string of five or six years in a row going deep into the playoffs, I guarantee you, the Panther opponents would be whining about why the Panthers get all the press.

It's simple. As of right now, we are 108-114 as a franchise. We will NOT be mentioned in the same breath with Dallas (who has close to 60% win record all time) until we PROVE ourselves to be the winners that they are. Don't get me wrong, I HATE the cowPUKES, but I do understand why we don't get the airtime they get. They are a winning franchise, and over the history of that team, they consistently prove to be winners. In the grand scheme of the NFL, we are merely up and comers with a lot of potential. I believe over time we will get there, though.

Then how do you explain the Saints?

And when's the last time the Cowboys have won a playoff game? I mean this isn't ESPN Classic he's complaining about.

I hate the cowboys as much as anybody, but that was a defensive clinic they put on eli yesterday...hard to get mad about them pointing that out

:smilielol5: Hardy they just knew that he didnt have Jacobs and the Giants are just not the same without him. Really they were lucky to get the win becasue its was very close and Romo was stinking up the place.

Or we need to have somebody on our team shoot themselves or attempt to dismantle the team chemistry by talking too mucn.

They did, he's in NY now. :)

I like when Korny says something SO UBER ANNOYING that you can tell in the tone of Jaws' voice he wants to bitch slap him. Or when he comes out with some total non sequitur and there's dead silence from the other two then Tirico just continues the play by play.

It's about TV ratings. That's why we're bombarded with the Mannings, Favre, Brady and the Cowboys. All this Cowboy drama gives the networks a hard on. These are the teams and guys the NFL pushes as the face of the league, and who you see in Prime time.

Expect to see Matt Ryan to join this list soon.

That being said I have no idea why we we were subjected to the Cleveland Browns 3 times on Monday Night football. :P

Archived