• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Blazers Game Thread

TheMaulClaw

Lol I'm not sure what that has to do with anything

I was sure at this point every angle had been discussed so I went right for name calling avatars.

And then you have those poor delusional people that think he went on to do Breaking Bad. One guy has hair and is a comedy actor the other guy is bald and is the danger

I was sure at this point every angle had been discussed so I went right for name calling avatars.

And then you have those poor delusional people that think he went on to do Breaking Bad. One guy has hair and is a comedy actor the other guy is bald and is the danger

So is the panda pulsed down into the pancake batter, pureed into the syrup, or served as a compote on top of the pancake?  I always wondered.

Lolwut? Breaking Bad...

Don't feed the troll lol. I think he was joking anyways u nubs haha.

Not trying to sound bias, but i trust PJs shot more than anybody else on this team right now. He could take 20 shots a game and i would have no problem with it. So much more fluid than anybody else, this teams offense just frustrates me.

Don't worry, you don't sound bias. I graduated from NC State and I trust PJ's shooting the most as well.

Archived