• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Brooklyn Nets (9-12) @ Charlotte Hornets (6-16)

Liminy

When did I say Hayward wouldn't be a good fit for Charlotte?

I said he's not a superstar and he didn't deserve the contract that he got, both of which are true, even if they are my "opinion."

Nobody "deserves" anything. Players are paid what they earn. Hayward earned his deal. He was Utah's best player, & a perfect fit in Charlotte.

Marvin needs to be arrested for theft or give half his contract to charity.

Cho overpriced Henderson and Williams, but there's NO WAY that he also overpriced Hayward too, according to some people around here. Yes, I know Utah matched, so what? If Hayward was worth as much as he got, they would've offered it to begin with instead of letting him test the waters. 

Based on what Lance could've gotten in the market, Cho underpriced him, which looks like a smart move based on his production this season. 

Not a good track record for Cho in Charlotte, though, especially when you add in the 2012 draft. You need someone who can shoot so yes, let's draft the one guy who everyone knew couldn't shoot just because he played for Kentucky after you just re-signed Gerald Henderson, who also can't shoot. 

I forgot that one as another one of the overpriced ones. Measure: Who else would've given Kemba $12M per (without making him test the market first)?

No one.

Time to dump Cho's ass. Rather keep Clifford around than Cho.

In a very good FA with some very good point guards (Rondo/Dragic), he chose to give a huge contract to Kemba before the season even started. I mean if you do lose out on Kemba, you could've probably get Reggie Jackson (very similar; imo better than Kemba) for cheaper than 12mil.

Kemba is playing like a 8mil PG, not 12mil.

Archived