• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Brooklyn Nets (9-12) @ Charlotte Hornets (6-16)

Liminy

MKG is playing his heart out down by 30 with 2 minutes left.

That said, why the fug is MKG playing this many minutes this late? He's supposedly still recovering from injury. If he's healthy enough to log this many minutes he should've started over Hendo's bum ass.

Clifford's love for Gerald is really pissing me off. He's terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if Clifford kept MKG on the bench & used him as a 6th man. I'm sick & tired of him playing Henderson 30+ minutes, as a starter, & giving him star status & letting him rest during blowouts. He's the reason we were down so big in the first place. Leave his ass out there.

Your second sentence provided the reason for the first one.

MKG is playing hard down by 30 because 1) that's his trademark which compensates from his offensive limitations and 2) because he hasn't been playing. 

How's Utah doing with him as their "main player"? (same record)

Maybe he'd be a better fit in Charlotte than he is in Utah, maybe not.

Maybe they'll trade him for Lance and Marvin Williams so we can see, lol.

I attribute that to the fact that Utah has no talent around him.

I mean Hayward is averaging 19 points on 45% shooting. What else can you ask for?

If you cant understand how Heywards skill set would infinitely balance this team out better than Lance Step..then I guess you need to watch more bball.. please with records..Utah is a Western Conf team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

When did I say Hayward wouldn't be a good fit for Charlotte?

I said he's not a superstar and he didn't deserve the contract that he got, both of which are true, even if they are my "opinion." 

Archived