• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's 6 degrees in asheville with -12 wind chill

TheRumGone

ya...colder here and life goes on.....cold there and school delays etc....what am I missing?

Most people here don't have clothing to deal with that weather. Do you have an air conditioning system that can handle a muggy Charlotte summer?

Most people here don't have clothing to deal with that weather. Do you have an air conditioning system that can handle a muggy Charlotte summer?

hell ya....can't sleep in a hot house....central air was the first thing I added when we moved in!!!

I'm just razzing you on the cold weather....quite obviously it's just another part of living up here...and it's a bit of a shock to the system for all y'all down there.

hell ya....can't sleep in a hot house....central air was the first thing I added when we moved in!!!

I'm just razzing you on the cold weather....quite obviously it's just another part of living up here...and it's a bit of a shock to the system for all y'all down there.

I'm actually up north for a few months now (it was about 6 F this morning with a pretty good wind; not sure what the wind chill was). I've lived in some pretty crazy cold places before and prefer it over hot and humid.

Archived