• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Summer Transfer Thread

C47

if you have a problem with one of my posts, quote the post and tell me your problem with it. As for your post here, it contributes nothing to the topic of the thread which is the worst kind of post you can make, and you do this a lot.

I'm not sure if you noticing but you are driving people nuts with your posting. You just reposted something that was posted earlier in the day.

I'm not sure if you noticing but you are driving people nuts with your posting. You just reposted something that was posted earlier in the day.

What's driving everybody nuts is your constant crying and personally attacking other members. Those are the other worst kinds of posts one can make and they do nothing but crap up the forum. And you do this a lot

What's driving everybody nuts is your constant crying and personally attacking other members. Those are the other worst kinds of posts one can make and they do nothing but crap up the forum. And you do this a lot

I don't see anyone complaining about my posts except you. I coming after you because you being an attention *****.

I'm an anonymous poster on an online message board. If I wanted attention this would be the last place i would come to seek it.

You can sell this poo to someone else. I've been member on this forum since 2003. I've seen plenty people like you come and go on this forum.

Also, your soccer knowledge is terrible. Aside from posting poo load of twits and articles from questionable sources, you contribute no personal opinion to any discussions. Add your personal opinion, get involved in forum discussion with other members, don't just spam articles.

Do the right thing.

Also, your soccer knowledge is terrible. Aside from posting poo load of twits and articles from questionable sources, you contribute no personal opinion to any discussions. Add your personal opinion, get involved in forum discussion with other members, don't just spam articles.

Do the right thing.

He did call us glory hunting Americans and then like two sentences later admit to cheering for 3 of the world's biggest clubs at various points in his life.

He did call us glory hunting Americans and then like two sentences later admit to cheering for 3 of the world's biggest clubs at various points in his life.

Oh yea, I remember that. I tho it was a dickish comment and I just ignored it. As someone who born and grew up in Europe, I can assure most die hard soccer fans in U.S. know their poo better than anyone else.

You can sell this poo to someone else. I've been member on this forum since 2003. I've seen plenty people like you come and go on this forum.

if you want attention, the last place you want to post is on an online discussion forum. Have you ever heard of anyone from an online discussion forum getting any attention other than the owner? If you want attention, go to youtube, twitter, tumblr, blogspot, join one of the numerous Bleacher Report-type sports networks as a contributor, start and create your own websites (my best friend is an expert in this if i wanted to do this), etc etc

As for here on the Huddle:

Go look at the college football forum here. Hardly anybody posts there. I posted there a ton every week during the season, way more than I was posting on the main Panthers board. If I wanted attention, why would I do that? I spent countless hours every week on my posts there and did a lot of research. I have plenty of game threads there every week where I'm the only one posting in them. If I wanted attention, why wouldn't I simply go to a forum with an active college football discussion and post there? There are tons of them out there. Or if I wanted attention here on the Huddle, why would I spend so much time in the ghost-town college football subform instead of on the very active main Panthers forum?

Same with the soccer forum here, if i wanted attention, why would I post here of all places? Hardly anyone posts here. If I wanted attention, I would go post on one of the many huge soccer forums out there. Or if i wanted attention here, i'd be focusing on the very active Panthers main board

I don't even like it when people publically compliment me on a post or thread, even though that's arguably good attention. I just want to be an anonymous poster going about posting things I find interesting. It's crazy to me that anyone has a problem with this

I don't see much Spanish soccer, but to me, he is a light version of Lewandowski. Hard working, pain in the ass to the opposing defenses, quite ok with both feets & head,good finisher, but lacks the real talent to be a top class attacker.

He could be a good complement with Sturridge (if healthy), who could profit from Mandzukic his type of play. De Guzman swerves around Mandzukic in a '2nd striker - playmaker'-role, and benefits greatly from that.

Barcelona is interested in signing Aaron Ramsey. His price is £50m.

Aaron Ramsey has been getting better and better and is absolute force for Arsenal at only 24 years old. From what I read is Wenger wants to go back to his old formation of 1-3-2-4. Ramsey is CM so if Wenger signs world class CDM, Ramsey becomes expendable.

I'm not sure if I'd sell him for £50m tho... But possibilities are endless. Wenger might use Ramsey to get another player plus cash from Barcelona.

Archived