• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Summer Transfer Thread

C47

Looks like Glen Johnson is definitely on his way out. Probably best for player and club. LFC will likely be in for a keeper this summer. Mignolet's form has improved, but he seems like a guy who will need a swift kick in the ass every once in a while.

Also seems Jovetic to Inter is done. Inter drawing in some players right now, which is surprising. Not making UCL yet again this season.

• 3 weeks later...

Both AS and Marca reporting that Jose Gaya has agreed to a contract with Madrid, and Real will pay Valencia 24m Euros. Marca is poo, but usually when both papers align on news it's true. I would expect both Coentrao and Carvajal to leave if they bring in Danilo (done) and Gaya (rumored to be done).

Also Zidane confirms that RM is "monitoring" Raheem Sterling. Not sure where he fits on the current squad. There's already a long jam of attack minded players. 

Arsenal playing lights out right now with Giroud scoring in every game but I see Walcott, Wilshere, Cazorla, Flamini and Arteta all leaving in the summer.  Arsenal will have around $150m to spend so I expect Wenger to bring in 3 high end midfielders and 1 striker.  It's already reported that Arsenal contacted Braca regarding Pedro and PSG regarding Cabaye (They actually almost got Pedro 3 months ago but decided to wait until Summer).  Arsenal owner also have a hard on for Paulo Dybala and he wants Arsenal to be aggressive in getting him.

Attack of

Dybala

Alexis-Ozil-Pedro-Ox

Talking about pace......

Apparently Palmero owner said he got contacted by Arsenal regarding Dybala. Wenger got confronted and he just got pissed and said no. Seems like Wenger is indeed interested and Palmero using Arsenal to increase his price.

Wenger did confirm that he's interested in bringing Cabaye to Arsenal.

Think I posted this in another thread, but I hear Liverpool and RM have interest in Luciano Vietto.  Hopefully he'll be smart like Emre Can and choose Liverpool if it comes down to those two options.  He would have a chance to immediately be an important first team player at Anfield.  

I could see Joe Allen leaving this summer from liverpool, we could use a midfield upgrade somewhere

Think I posted this in another thread, but I hear Liverpool and RM have interest in Luciano Vietto.  Hopefully he'll be smart like Emre Can and choose Liverpool if it comes down to those two options.  He would have a chance to immediately be an important first team player at Anfield.  

I could see Joe Allen leaving this summer from liverpool, we could use a midfield upgrade somewhere

The only way Joe Allen leaves is if Brendan Rodgers is going with him. Rodgers will die before he admits Joe Allen is below average.

The more I watch him, the more I want Liverpool to really pursue Alexandre Lacazette.

But we all know Rodgers is going to sign like 5 bang average players and that's it.

Apparently u guys getting Ings from Barnley accordion to CBS and FOX and almost everyone else.

Yea, I've been reading that for a few months. Lately, it's been said that Man U are in for him as well. Frankly, I'd rather we got someone else at striker.

Ings been bad for the last month. Against Arsenal he had few chances to score and completely failed. You don't want him.

Archived