• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Summer Transfer Thread

C47

Looks like Wenger kept trying to take Barca and Madrid midfielders every year. If Madrid signs Reus, they will sale someone. Wenger will be waiting.

If they sign Reus it's because they're selling Bale or Ronaldo. They're not going to sell the future of Spanish football. Fans would go ape poo. 

If they sign Reus it's because they're selling Bale or Ronaldo. They're not going to sell the future of Spanish football. Fans would go ape poo.

Wenger will not touch aging Ronaldo and Bale plays Sanchez position which is also no go. Give me Isco damnit!

Starting to hear some Benteke to Liverpool rumors, would be interesting but I think I'd rather have Vietto tbh.  Lol Arsen Isco would go for waaaayyyyy more than ₤32m..... dude is a stud and gonna be one of the premier players in the world very soon.  It would take an insane amount to get him from Madrid.  Arsen if Arsenal buys Isco I, myself, will buy you his jersey.  

Starting to hear some Benteke to Liverpool rumors, would be interesting but I think I'd rather have Vietto tbh. Lol Arsen Isco would go for waaaayyyyy more than ₤32m..... dude is a stud and gonna be one of the premier players in the world very soon. It would take an insane amount to get him from Madrid. Arsen if Arsenal buys Isco I, myself, will buy you his jersey.

Deal!

Arsenal bought Sanchez for £32m and he's now top 10 LW in the world and worth around £60m.

Starting to hear some Benteke to Liverpool rumors, would be interesting but I think I'd rather have Vietto tbh.  Lol Arsen Isco would go for waaaayyyyy more than ₤32m..... dude is a stud and gonna be one of the premier players in the world very soon.  It would take an insane amount to get him from Madrid.  Arsen if Arsenal buys Isco I, myself, will buy you his jersey.  

We'll be in for Lacazette, Benteke, and Depay and then we'll sign Ings and Milner. Small club mentality.

Hey ARSEN what are the chances you think Arsenal sells Jack Wilshere this summer? My buddy who is a huge gunner says he thinks it's very likely.

Just curious because I feel like we could be a great suitor for him.

I honestly think he's a goner. Both Walcott and Wilshere are up for sale. Wenger will look to replace them with top class CAM and bench Cazorla who will turn 31 years old.

Archived