• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oklahoma City at Charlotte 7:00 PM Saturday

PantherBrew

I like Mo Williams. Damn you guys are ruthless about Al, lol 20 points and 12 rebounds.. "HE SUCKS!!!".

He played us out of the game. He missed 2 or 3 close shots at the end while we down little. It ended uo really costing us. If he can't hit those shots he has no business being in the game, because that's all he does well.

He played us out of the game. He missed 2 or 3 close shots at the end while we down little. It ended uo really costing us. If he can't hit those shots he has no business being in the game, because that's all he does well.

If he's getting played one on one and not finishing in the fourth quarter then he's not helping the team. Passing the ball is an option Al!!

Al didn't lose the game, the Hornets did, in the same fashion they always do. Al played a part in the loss, but it isn't all on him.

Good shape for what? A 1st round sweep? We're a bad team, like always. Being a Horncats fan makes me want to kill myself sometimes.

I don't think the hawks or raptors would sweep us. If the hornets make the playoffs they'd have a shot against either of those teams. We all know we'll finish 7th & the Cavs will be second an we will get swept though.

Archived