• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now What

rko396

You and Pntherpryd should both rent jet skis and crash into one another, because that is absolutely 100% not the reason why people are upset.

You and Rko should get together and give each other Rusty trombones and scream about who can blow each other more than the Panthers Defense blows.

haha, If you would read the original post carefully. You would see the point I was making. That he said that there is not much of a drop off between Beason and Conner. Which is crazy.

But yea, I curse the Defense during the game more than anyone when they blow. I am not trying to say they played well tonite. Because they didn't, they sucked.

My point is, the defense you saw tonight, is not going to be the same you see in game 1. And this Defense is ALOT better, with Beason, Davis, and Godfrey. And I will not give any credence to any argument saying otherwise.

Beason and Davis? yes. Godfrey? not so much. our defense is better with those guys. still not anything to be proud of. its the same defense from last yr. just sub out Lucas and put in Marshall and drop Kemo. ya i dono how u think thats good, but thts ur oppinion. We gave up 30+ whtever points the last half of the season, then u take out kemo, add a gameplan our players apparently cant follow and u think we can go from Flacco throwing for 250 to stopping Mcabb and the Eagles? :rolleyes5:

Archived