• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wizards @ Hornets

bLACKpANTHER

I keep saying it, but he (Zeller) is a vital, core piece moving forward.

He is scrappy, does all the dirty work, hustles, is athletic, and can make some seriously demoralizing plays that just destroy the other team (usually when he teabags one of them or throws their shot off the backboard).

I keep saying it, but he (Zeller) is a vital, core piece moving forward.

He is scrappy, does all the dirty work, hustles, is athletic, and can make some seriously demoralizing plays that just destroy the other team (usually when he teabags one of them or throws their shot off the backboard).

Zeller is something like 13th in the league in defensive plus minus. The advanced defensive stats love him.

What happened to Zeller? I missed the 1st quarter and about half the 2nd... and I'm having to listen to these unbearable homer Wizard commentators (you realize how lucky we are to have Dell and Steve after hearing some other team's guys).

Nene basically threw him into a guy driving while Cody had his back to nene, Cody got twisted up as fell to the floor and sprained his shoulder, AND WAS CALLED FOR THE FOUL.

His return is questionable, but if he doesn't come out with them in the 2nd half, I'm guessing he's gonna be out a few games. I don't anticipate him coming back tonight... He's a tough guy, but that was a dirty play, and if he could come back, he usually does immediately.

Nene basically threw him into a guy driving while Cody had his back to nene, Cody got twisted up as fell to the floor and sprained his shoulder, AND WAS CALLED FOR THE FOUL.

His return is questionable, but if he doesn't come out with them in the 2nd half, I'm guessing he's gonna be out a few games. I don't anticipate him coming back tonight... He's a tough guy, but that was a dirty play, and if he could come back, he usually does immediately.

Wow that's some fuging bullshit.  I remember that cocksucker Nene was playing like a dirty bitch against Cody the last two games too.

Wow that's some fuging bullshit. I remember that cocksucker Nene was playing like a dirty bitch against Cody the last two games too.

That's why these refs can go to hell too. They know that stuff was going on in the games prior and they let him do it again. If you ask me, nene was trying to take him out one way or another because he was frustrating him.

Archived