• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wizards @ Hornets

bLACKpANTHER

This is turning into a nice rivalry- mainly because we have been dominating them lately. I think we are evenly matched teams and make for good tough games. Let's hope the trend continues and we come out on top.

Matchups:

Mo vs Wall:

Mo has to keep Wall in front of him. Don't let him go off like Reggie Jackson did in the 1st half in Detroit.

Hendo vs Beal:

Beal has never really lit us up from outside. Gotta run him off the 3pt line.

MKG vs Pierce:

MKG might actually switchup through the game onto Beal if Pierce isn't having a good night, which I suspect MKG will get him outta sync pretty early.

Zeller vs Nene:

Foul trouble will be a thing to watch. Nene and Gortat can get teams to sit their bigs early because they always go to them early in game. Zeller is prolly pretty tired after banging down low with Monroe and Drummond.

Al vs Gortat:

Al's offensive game was at a premium in Detroit. Hope he can continue it at home. Gortat hustles and plays D well when it comes to Al.

Bench vs Bench:

They have the deeper bench with Humphries, Seraphin, Sessions, Porter, Webster and Blair. But I think Lance is finding his grove and Roberts is running the 2nd team enough to maintain the score. Biz could be called on early to stop their Bigs. Marvin needs to keep stretching the floor. Just keep playing solid.

We can win this one. The Wiz haven't been playing great as of late and we seem to be hitting our stride.

Ah yes the game we find out why Mo is the backup.

Can't defend quick guards. Fortunately Cliff can just roll with the Detroit game plan again.

Mo is doing the same thing to Wall. Are we also finding out he's a backup?

Tuned in midway through the first...

Just saw the play cody was injured on. I used to respect nene and think he was a good dude on and off the court... He is a bitch. He couldn't handle copy the last two games and it just kept building up. He is fuging dirty.

I hope biz undercuts his big ass, nene gets the foul, and the NBA fines him for this shut after the game. What a bitch... And the officials are no better.

Archived