• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Bradford + picks traded to Philly for Nick Foles

jamos14

comments like these are much more common among Eagles fans:

Wtf......Seriosuly we are giving away picks when we

1. Do not have a safety

2. Do not have an cb [Eagles got CB Walter Thurman after his post]

3. Do not have a guard

4. Do not have a RB [got RB Ryan Matthews after his post]

5. Do not have a WR

6. Do not have a QB

Oh my god man this coach... Real GMs are literally pillaging the Eagles, all the good players are gone, our cap is gone, now they are taking our picks. This is pathetic. Turning into the damn raiders as each day goes by.

I wanted Chip to get control because he could get the players he wanted. But, that was before I realized that Chip was insane.

do coaches get drug tested like players do? They should after what we have witnessed this past week.

I honestly question whether or not there is anyone with strong personnel experience helping Chip with these moves. Chips moves of late are completely delusional. He is getting far too little, and giving far too much up in each of his moves.

There are no words to describe this horrific debacle of a trade.

also, it will be interesting to see what the Eagles do to get Bradford more weapons:

-Bradford handing off to ? Throwing to Huff, Cooper, and Mathews and that is an upgrade of weapons from what he had in St. Louis? Happy to see the Maxwell signing. Ask him if he can play RB and WR too.

-Bradford is broken goods, throwing to mathews, our only damn WR.

-Who is Bradford going to throw to? Our only WR is mathews

-We better draft green beckham if mariota is out of play.

etc

Comcast Sports Net Philadelphia:

"An attempt to rationalize Eagles trade for Sam Bradford

I'm not thrilled with the deal...[but] Despite not being surrounded with the right weapons to succeed, Bradford has managed to do a handful of things well. His yards per attempt and rating were climbing as of his last two healthy seasons, and perhaps most notably, he always kept turnovers to a minimum, specifically interceptions. Bradford ranked top five in interception percentage in 2011 and '13, and is currently third all-time among active passers. Given how severely Foles struggled in this department last season, tossing 11 picks in seven-and-a-quarter games, maybe this not-so-minor detail begins to explain the rationale behind Kelly's thinking."

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/attempt-rationalize-eagles-trade-sam-bradford

Archived