• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Pistons @ Hornets

Liminy

Difference is Lance plays shitty defense and turns the ball over almost as often as he gets an assist. PJ in extended minutes, looks for the best shot, whether it be for himself or a teammate. Lance, on the other hand, looks for whatever will get him a stat on the stat sheet.

Lance sucks.

And if you're saying he lacks athleticism, that's just blind hate lol. No one is saying he is the second coming get of MJ, but he has the potential to be our leading scorer, and I believe, a James Harden in OKC-type of player.

You are a potato.

ugh

Lance sucks because he throws up a ton of bricks... but PJ sucks because he throws up a ton of airballs.

I guess the airballs are less likely to start a break on the other end, so I guess PJ is a little better in that way.

Dear god please stop the PJ talk.

3/10 shooting. Those are Lance numbers.

PJ sucks. And he's gonna suck for his career. He shows limited athleticism and lacks the work ethic and basketball IQ needed to overcome his athleticism issues.

Where have you gotten the idea that Hairston has limited athleticism? Athleticism is the least of his worries. He shot 30% last night, but 100% two games before that.. It's just inconsistency that every rookie goes through. Either you're a Duke/NC State fan holding unwarranted hate for Hairston or you've gotten the wrong idea about him. He's had a far from impressive rookie season, but he still has a very bright future with us.

Where have you gotten the idea that Hairston has limited athleticism? Athleticism is the least of his worries. He shot 30% last night, but 100% two games before that.. It's just inconsistency that every rookie goes through. Either you're a Duke/NC State fan holding unwarranted hate for Hairston or you've gotten the wrong idea about him. He's had a far from impressive rookie season, but he still has a very bright future with us.

Anyone that denies our teamplay is significantly better with him out there versus the alternatives clearly has ulterior motives.

Despite his inconsistent shooting AS A ROOKIE, watch how many defenders sag off of him... Watch how they move when he gets the ball. He spaces the floor even if he's throwing up airballs.

Anyone that denies our teamplay is significantly better with him out there versus the alternatives clearly has ulterior motives.

Despite his inconsistent shooting AS A ROOKIE, watch how many defenders sag off of him... Watch how they move when he gets the ball. He spaces the floor even if he's throwing up airballs.

Alternatives? Based on plus/minus, the only option worse than him is lance.

But that's the point, Jase... Lance and Brian Roberts are pretty much what they are. They aren't growing much more. Our rookies, in this case, PJ, have mounds of potential.

That is all I've been arguing for. PJ should've been getting those minutes. Clifford keeps telling people Noah isn't ready, but he Damn sure has looked ready to contribute anytime I've seen him play, so I call bullshit.

Both of them would add much needed floor spacing AT THE VERY LEAST, and yet, Clifford continued to roll out Lance, Roberts, and Maxiell all season until we were pretty much out of the race (somewhere around the last loss to Boston).

The young guys should've been getting minutes over guys that were losing games, but they got time simply because they were "vets."

And again, look at the stats of the games that PJ and Noah have gotten extended minutes.

Also, with the plus/minus, that's a rough start to gauge... I think in cases like with Biz and AL, it is very telling, as they were both playing with virtually the same unit while AL was out with injury and Biz ended up having a higher plus/minus in the same conditions. Whereas, you're comparing PJ's p/m with everyone else's regardless of the surrounding circumstances (i.e.,starting v. bench, injuries, minutes per game, consistent minutes over x span of games, etc.).

While we are on the subject, anyone impressed with Hairston's defense? Definitely better than expected.

Nope. He sucks. Clearly, the next Corey Higgins.

Lacks athleticism, really amazed by his lack of desire and intensity. I mean, Lance is a fuging bulldog, foaming at the mouth to get the ball back on every defensive opportunity,especially after he just rolled another threaded needle pass off a defender's foot out of bounds.

/hater

He spaces the floor even if he's throwing up airballs.

wow. Smh.

Those of you using the "he's a rookie" excuse were probably the same as those saying "he's not a rookie since he played in the D league" camp during the draft.

The guy averages a solid 15 mpg when he plays (hardly the "he's afraid cliff will pull him at any moment" excuse I've read on this board) and somehow manages to chuck six shots in those 15 minutes. He's a chucker that can't shoot. In fact, he chucks more shots per 48 at a lower percentage than our other sucky two guard Lance.

Truthfully, this team is so bad at SG, they should just play hendo and Mo there and DNP Lance and PJ every night.

Archived