• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we play Huddle Survivor

Squirrel

well ya...and the foreign other teamer was deemed to be more popular than the local Panther brothers and sisters!!!!  LOL

the macarena and gangnam style were popular at one point too

you were just a phase the Huddle went thru

back to Browntown now moose fugger

j/k we like ya but you need to explain how Graham will improve your run game in Unger's absence when JG don't block

we've been weak at TE the last couple of years...so I think Graham becomes a real threat and defenses have to respect him which opens more options for Lynch and Wilson.  If we use him that is...that's going to take some change.  I don't think we ever used Zac Miller as much as we could have/should have.

That's a very complicated answer. Technically there are always two owners. Land owner and mineral rights owner. Sometimes they can be the same.

Wells most of the time have two leases. Land use and mineral rights. Land use is what it sounds like. It averages about $1 per square foot per month. I only know about the actual site. Roads are a mystery to me. Mineral rights royalties are normally 1/5th of the oil sold before expenses. The operator of the site owns all the equipment.

To answer the question not his wells but he could be fined by COGA if they caught wind of it. But that's like a cop targetingv jay walkers

Cool. Always wondered how that worked. Appreciate the response.

we've been weak at TE the last couple of years...so I think Graham becomes a real threat and defenses have to respect him which opens more options for Lynch and Wilson.  If we use him that is...that's going to take some change.  I don't think we ever used Zac Miller as much as we could have/should have.

You guys are going to be sooooo predictable on offense now with JG. Last year, the easiest team we had to defend was the Saints. The reason is JG don't block. Like, at all. Period. So the Saints were easy to defend. JG on the sidelines = run play JG in the game = pass play

Your bread and butter lately has been your running game. You traded away a huge part of that with Unger. A good center is needed for a good line, and a good line is needed for a good running game. Better hope that injury fill-in you had last year is up to the job.

You guys are going to be sooooo predictable on offense now with JG. Last year, the easiest team we had to defend was the Saints. The reason is JG don't block. Like, at all. Period. So the Saints were easy to defend. JG on the sidelines = run play JG in the game = pass play

Your bread and butter lately has been your running game. You traded away a huge part of that with Unger. A good center is needed for a good line, and a good line is needed for a good running game. Better hope that injury fill-in you had last year is up to the job.

Unger only played in 6 games last season...I don't think we'll miss that too much.

Unger only played in 6 games last season...I don't think we'll miss that too much.

Gotcha thought it was the other way around missed 6 played in 10

Keep in mind what I said about JG being your tell on offense. We'll be watching.......

Archived