• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It will be interesting to see Titans/Pitt

unicar15

We are really similar to the Titans on offense and defense. They are probably a better all-around defensive team than us but without Haynesworth in there they are probably a little weaker than us. It will be interesting to see how well the Titans can run on the Steelers and if their receivers can get open. If we can run the gauntlet, get into the playoffs, and dare I say make it to the SB..my bet is that the Steelers are the team we would face. The AFC is just really weak right now and they have begun to separate themselves from the rest of the pack. So pay close attention to whether or not the Titans can get anything going on the ground against them because it would probably be a pretty similar match-up for us.

The Steelers should run all over them

The Steelers are ranked 23rd in the league in rushing offense. The Titans are ranked ninth in the league in rushing defense.

On the flipside, the Titans are ranked fifth in the league in rushing offense, and the Steelers are ranked second in the league in rushing defense.

The Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch injuries will probably allow Pittsburgh a bit of success in the run game, but more than that it will keep the pressure off of Roethlisberger and allow him to throw. I know the team has always been known as a running team and probably wants to get back to that. Still, I think if Pittsburgh really wants to put some points up on the board, they will probably do so with the passing game.

Titans passing offense is WEAK!

Just Engage is there best receiver? Please! He is not even top 50.

Stub and Tubb said we stole their nicknames? Well they stole our washed up reject of a former QB and now he's an old man!

Steelers are the real deal and will represent the AFC. Only way I could see them not getting there is if Peyton & Co. just play lights out in the playoffs.

Archived