• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs are here!

Montsta

Boooooo. Why you hate the Warriors?

I'm probably the only dude from NC that doesn't like Steph. Fug him and Green lol. I don't hate the Warriors. I'm still salty they swept the Pelicans. They've actually had an amazing season, and it would be great to see someone other than the Cavs, Celtics, Lakers, and Spurs win the title. I just want Memphis to win the whole thing. Vince Carter deserves a ring.

Just as a player, he was really good just last season. This year he's been complete trash, especially in this series.

He reminds me of Bill Lambeer (sp?). The kind of guy only fans of that team like. I won't say he's a terrible player because he's not but you're right...he hasn't played very well. And I'm good with that. Don't like Rose much either.

I'm probably the only dude from NC that doesn't like Steph. Fug him and Green lol. I don't hate the Warriors. I'm still salty they swept the Pelicans. They've actually had an amazing season, and it would be great to see someone other than the Cavs, Celtics, Lakers, and Spurs win the title. I just want Memphis to win the whole thing. Vince Carter deserves a ring.

When's the last time the Cavs won a ring?

Archived