• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kirwan says we have the 8th best QB group

AppStatePanther

People seem to get so angry after some minor inconsistent play from McNown & Moore but when it comes down to it...both have starting experience and are fairly youthful

Imo, if we are just looking at the Qbs and not the lines...the Chiefs and Texans should be higher

Can I first say that I love the Panthers, like I would beat up a Grandma for talking ish, not really but seriously I said that to say this:

I don't trust Jake Delhomme, he may be a game manager or gunslinger, whatever the talking heads come up with...I just don't trust him, no matter stats or swagger or intangibles.

The formula may have 8th but that's one game, then 32nd the next.

I would agree on the chiefs. Schaub just cant stay healthy but if he did i would agree with you there too.

Experience is so crucial for backups so i think our ranking is fair but it caught me by suprise at first. Then I remembered i wasn't at on espn.com

Experience is crucial, but when you look at folks like Cassel, Schaub, & etc. (heck even Brady was a young unproven backup when he took the helm) a certain debate arises: youth & potential v. experience but not a true answer

Archived