• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pierre Thomas FA

Roebling

Stewart

Tolbert

Fozzy

Brockel (TE/FB)

CAP

Todman

Reaves

Wegher

Gotta think at least 3 of those guys don't make it as is. Not sure there's room for another.

I don't think Reaves and Wegher will make it. To me that leaves:

RB - Stew, CAP, Fozzy, Todman (although the Todman/Wegher competition could be interesting)

FB - Tolbert, Brockel

Wegher/Todman could be put on the practice squad for the Patriots to pick up when they need him.

You motherfuggers!

I wish Thomas the best, even if he ends up in Charlotte. Dude is the ultimate competitor. His only knock his whole career is he gets knicked fairly often. One of the most underrated Saints of all time. I think he's still got a little left in the tank.

I've always loved that guy. He's just been a great football player. He does everything he was asked to do. So underrated.

I don't think Reaves and Wegher will make it. To me that leaves:

RB - Stew, CAP, Fozzy, Todman (although the Todman/Wegher competition could be interesting)

FB - Tolbert, Brockel

Wegher/Todman could be put on the practice squad for the Patriots to pick up when they need him.

I am pretty sure Todman isn't PS eligible.

----

Some of you think that you have all this stuff figured out. I don't believe any RB is safe except for Stew, and it's premature to be saying that this is his last season. I sure that this season will go a long way to determine if he will be our featured back for not only next season, but probably the next three. He is still a very talented back.

Gettleman brought a couple of young guys in here to compete for a spot on the squad, not be default camp bodies. He puts a premium on being able to block and play special teams as well for those who will never be considered three down backs. Three of them have a track record, perhaps to the chagrin of others, and we pretty much know they can't be every down backs. Another one is more of a TE, or at best an H-back. The two rookies have yet to determine what they will be.

Not to be a Dave Gettleman here, but CJ2K is also a FA and could be had on the CHEEEEEEEEEAP.

He hasn't really had a good OL to run behind for years. I don't see Panthers signing him but I'll definitely sign him in Madden.

Archived