• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open WWE/NXT/Pro Wrestling thread

teeray

No way Reigns turns. Vince sees him as the next mega star.

They turned the Rock heel when he was getting HUGE pops after leaving the Nation of Domination.  Even though he was thought of to be next mega star he still turned heel to feud with Austin as the Corporate Champ.

Point being, turning heel may help him get more over than trying to jam a Superman babyface down our throats.

Roman won't sell as a heel or face. He just doesn't have "it".

​He has a "look", and that is about it.

He might get better though.  They have handled his character a little better since WrestleMania.

I just cringe at moves like that.  

Just out of curiosity how old are you? And I don't mean that in any type of condescending way, I am just asking because when I was in my 20's I loved poo like New Jack jumping off of balconies and stuff like that clip, but now I just cringe and hope they don't kill someone.  I wonder if that is because of my age, or if I am just a wuss now (if you watched ECW in the mid-90's then it is probably the latter because we are probably about the same age lol).

That move should be illegal, even though it might look good.  One slight misstep by either guy and he is paralyzed or dead.

Haha, I turn 40 in a few weeks. I grew up on NWA but then when I got to the ECW years I guess I just got used to it. Then when I found out about the promotions FMW, Big Japan, and W*ING in Japan and their deathmatch style I became numb to it all. Yes, New Jack is a raving psycho, and Angelico in those balcony dives and Jeff Hardy won't be able to walk in their 70s ... and I can't for the life of me understand why they do it, but it is what it is. The ONLY wrestler who makes me sad is Daniel Bryan. His retarded knee-dropkick move has killed his poor neck.

Yep I am just a wuss now.  Damnit!  You are actually slightly older than me.  I turn 38 in August

Kevin Owens reportedly just signed a main roster contract and is scheduled for every RAW until Summer Slam.

He will still work NXT for a couple of months as they phase him out, but he is another main roster heel that they desperately need.

Dude just skyrocketed up the ladder, and I wonder how it plays out in storyline.

It would be interesting if he becomes the authority's new golden boy leading to a gradual Rollins babyface turn, or friction in the authority.

I also now wonder if Ambrose completely no selling him when he came out and walked right past him like he didnt exist on Smackdown was a subtle hint to a Ambrose v Owens feud.

That slight bit of disrespect is something that could set Owens off.

FIGHT OWENS FIGHT!!

He doesn't fit the Authority mold. He'll just feud with Cena and will ruin his career just like Rusev and Bray Wyatt did.

He will do anything to further his career and better support his family, even destroy his best friend.  If that means being the Authority's enforcer....

Any predictions for tonight?

I think something big is going to happen.  The WWE Network was free for new subscribers this month.  This is the last day of that and it is a Network exclusive PPV.

I expect something that gives the "anything can happen on WWE Network" type deal.  So I think Ambrose might win the title (it would be probably be a short term deal before dropping it back to Rollins at next PPV), or Reigns turns on Ambrose, or some other major swerve.

I am curious to see how they handle Owens v Cena.  Before Owens signed the main roster deal I figured they would beat each other up, Cena would win or a non-finish then ship Owens back to NXT.  Now I think Owens may win and they continue their feud maybe up to Summer Slam.

I am pulling for Paige, but think Nikki retains

New Day retains, they are picking up steam and are great heel Champs

I don't have a clue who is going to win Intercontinental title.  I would have said Rusev but I think he is out with an injury

Neville beats Bo

I think something big is going to happen.  The WWE Network was free for new subscribers this month.  This is the last day of that and it is a Network exclusive PPV.

I expect something that gives the "anything can happen on WWE Network" type deal.  So I think Ambrose might win the title (it would be probably be a short term deal before dropping it back to Rollins at next PPV), or Reigns turns on Ambrose, or some other major swerve.

I am curious to see how they handle Owens v Cena.  Before Owens signed the main roster deal I figured they would beat each other up, Cena would win or a non-finish then ship Owens back to NXT.  Now I think Owens may win and they continue their feud maybe up to Summer Slam.

I am pulling for Paige, but think Nikki retains

New Day retains, they are picking up steam and are great heel Champs

I don't have a clue who is going to win Intercontinental title.  I would have said Rusev but I think he is out with an injury

Neville beats Bo

I see Ryback or Shaemus winning the Intercontinental title.

Archived