• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's hit the gym and "deflate" some weight

SCP

M = Mongolian

C = Cluster

F = Think about it

I have never heard of that before. While funny I have to wonder why a Mongolian one is different than any other one. It's more effective when united under a strong brutal ruler?

Anyways, just heard on the radio that the specific text about deflate occurred during halftime of the GB v NE game in NOV when NE was down 2 points at half at GB. So one of the idiots texted the other about deflating/weight loss during half time of a pivotal game? The Patriots must really think we are idiots or they are in fact idiots. Of course, both are likely true.

I have never heard of that before. While funny I have to wonder why a Mongolian one is different than any other one. It's more effective when united under a strong brutal ruler?

Anyways, just heard on the radio that the specific text about deflate occurred during halftime of the GB v NE game in NOV when NE was down 2 points at half at GB. So one of the idiots texted the other about deflating/weight loss during half time of a pivotal game? The Patriots must really think we are idiots or they are in fact idiots. Of course, both are likely true.

I'll just be happy when this is over so I can get my NFL Network back from being the 24 hour Tom Brady channel.

Archived