• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USMNT Thread V. 2.0

Heading to the two Gold Cup games in Charlotte tonight I think. Biggest question....do I wear the USMNT shirt or not? I hate being that guy, but it oddly feels appropriate for a game in the tournament the USMNT is competing in. 

Heading to the two Gold Cup games in Charlotte tonight I think. Biggest question....do I wear the USMNT shirt or not? I hate being that guy, but it oddly feels appropriate for a game in the tournament the USMNT is competing in. 

Of course.

I'm headed down to Atlanta this week for the semis... I'm pumped

I think it's completely fine and I doubt youll be the only one. A shirt isn't trolling. A flag cape and Eagle mask, however awesome, is probably excessive. 

The food at the tailgates is probably amazing. Looks like a lot of fun regardless of whose side you're on.

that second half was absolutely insane! you picked an awesome game to go to! seven freaking goals.

my dad hates soccer and he loved it.  he told me today "i'll never go to another soccer game.  I've seen the best" man I absolutely lost it when Tobago tied it

Archived