• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KB 2014 Highlights

Lilsmitty09

I can easily post a video of all his drops too.

It isn't 'hate'. It's frustration. Despite surpassing the 1,000 yard mark, he finished behind Beckham Jr (injury) and Evans (no QB). Hell, Watkins and Cooks would've passed him too if they would have stayed healthy.

And that's the problem I have with him. He's gifted as hell but he's got a lot of growing to do. This off-season could have been a new start. Instead, Benjamin shows up overweight and then responds to the criticism like an eight year old girl. If anything, he deserves fat jokes non-stop for the way he handled it.

I don't want to hear BS statements from him at training camp that he's more dedicated than ever because his actions are clearly saying otherwise.

Time to step it up.

How can you be so frustrated with a rookie?  

Over 1,000 yards and 11 TD's including playoffs in a system that is a ball control power running scheme?  Yes, he could have had even better numbers, but he was a rookie, I mean damn......don't understand how somebody can be more frustrated than excited for a 2nd year player after a promising 1st year campaign like that.

And your problem with him is the growing he has to do?  That's what I like.  The fact that what he did his rookie year is NOT his ceiling...

I can easily post a video of all his drops too.

It isn't 'hate'. It's frustration. Despite surpassing the 1,000 yard mark, he finished behind Beckham Jr (injury) and Evans (no QB). Hell, Watkins and Cooks would've passed him too if they would have stayed healthy.

And that's the problem I have with him. He's gifted as hell but he's got a lot of growing to do. This off-season could have been a new start. Instead, Benjamin shows up overweight and then responds to the criticism like an eight year old girl. If anything, he deserves fat jokes non-stop for the way he handled it.

I don't want to hear BS statements from him at training camp that he's more dedicated than ever because his actions are clearly saying otherwise.

Time to step it up.

Here's the thing..most of those guys you named were top 15 picks.  We got Benjamin at the 28th pick.  Guys taken at the end of the first round typically aren't going to be as polished as early picks.  With that in mind, I think getting a guy like Benji was a steal.

I just find it funny that Brown put on weight and nobody cares, but Benji did and it's the end of the world.

People wanted Brown to put on weight for durability reasons. KB is already a huge dude (in a good way) so I get why people were upset (albeit unreasonably so) about him showing up heavy.

I like to think about how much he could improve from his rookie season to his second year.

Exactly.  If we see zero overall improvement or at least don't see any improvement regarding his drops in year 2, THEN I feel like frustration is a word that could start holding some weight.  But I'm just not buying anyone being "oh so frustrated" with him @ this point.  It's the point I was trying to make with my above post.....I guess everyone has their own way of viewing things and their own standards for players though.

Archived