• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you ever wonder why Steve Smith left?

Khaki Lackey

The Huddle has some serious Abandonment issues.  So many crying fowl and good riddance. This is a business and though emotions play a part it's not the deciding factor.  He played here a looooooong time and was the same fired up player then too, so why hate him for being what he always was?  Just cause he's on another team?  Bullshit and you all know it.  He's still a great guy off the field as ever and will always be part of Charlotte, or have you forgot how much he does for this community still? 

They have Apple Jacks with marshmallows in them now. I was never a huge fan of them before. I'm more of a Cap'n Crunch man, but add some marshmallows? Magic.

Edit : it just occurred to me that if they add marshmallows to Crunch Berries, it might be the best cereal ever.

I know its off brand but it tastes the same.  And as you said, Magical.

berry-colossal-crunch-marshmallows1.png

The Huddle has some serious Abandonment issues.  So many crying fowl and good riddance. This is a business and though emotions play a part it's not the deciding factor.  He played here a looooooong time and was the same fired up player then too, so why hate him for being what he always was?  Just cause he's on another team?  Bullshit and you all know it.  He's still a great guy off the field as ever and will always be part of Charlotte, or have you forgot how much he does for this community still? 

Have you forgotten that all Huddlers don't even like all the Panthers? You'll never get a consensus on anything forum related (except win all the games), especially former players with a prickly past, so don't even try.

Archived