• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

FUG YOU West Ham!!!! 15 secs left in extra time and foul in the box?!?!?  Give Leicester a PK, tie game, final whistle. 

Spurs fans ready to riot over that stupidity. 

Oh well just need to get 3 points tomorrow. 

COYS!

Jon Moss was a fuging train wreck in the second half. Reid launched himself in the box as much as Vardy did. One gets sent off, one gets rewarded. Then Huth gets taken down with far more contact than Reid received and nothing, finally following it up with a penalty on the smallest amount of contact of the match. Way to follow the precedent you set there, moron. 

10 hours ago, C47 said:

Jon Moss was a fuging train wreck in the second half. Reid launched himself in the box as much as Vardy did. One gets sent off, one gets rewarded. Then Huth gets taken down with far more contact than Reid received and nothing, finally following it up with a penalty on the smallest amount of contact of the match. Way to follow the precedent you set there, moron. 

As a neutral, I'd like to see Leicester win the league. But that last penalty call was laughable. An obvious makeup call for the missed foul against Huth. Just had to shake my head and chuckle.  

Don't disagree with Vardy getting sent off, and honestly thought it was great refereeing to see him alter his run so that he got run into. That said, Huth getting absolutely mugged in the penalty area without a call was laughable. Overall, I thought the game ended right where it should have, with both teams receiving a point. 

As for Liverpool, beat Bournemouth with mostly young and rotation players. Cannot wait for what next season brings under Klopp. 

3 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Don't disagree with Vardy getting sent off, and honestly thought it was great refereeing to see him alter his run so that he got run into. That said, Huth getting absolutely mugged in the penalty area without a call was laughable. Overall, I thought the game ended right where it should have, with both teams receiving a point. 

As for Liverpool, beat Bournemouth with mostly young and rotation players. Cannot wait for what next season brings under Klopp. 

We have scored the most goals in the Premier League in 2016. Impressive.

Archived