• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

I'll be back when Brendan Rodgers isn't the manager anymore.

Yup, I don't care to watch any more games until Rodgers is out of his job.  We just dropped points against one of the worst teams in the league at Anfield.  There's no excuse for him still having a job.  If FSG doesn't care, why should I?

FA overturned Gabriel red card and officially apologized to Arsenal for horrible officiating by Mike Dean.  Mike Dean and Diego Costa still under investigation.  Mike Dean might be banned from officiating all future Arsenal matches (probably his last season in EPL) and Diego Costa close to receiving multigame ban.  

Balotelli continuing to remind us all how talented he is.  

Will never get how he can look so good and so terrible depending on the day. 

FA overturned Gabriel red card and officially apologized to Arsenal for horrible officiating by Mike Dean.  Mike Dean and Diego Costa still under investigation.  Mike Dean might be banned from officiating all future Arsenal matches (probably his last season in EPL) and Diego Costa close to receiving multigame ban.  

Glad to see Gabriel's red card overturned and Costa getting a 3 game ban.

Theo Walcott looked so fluid and dangerous today...  He created all kind of issues for Leicester allowing Alexis to be wide open in the box on many occasions.  So far Arsenal had the most lethal attack in the league but the worst conversion rate.  Today conversion rate was 32% instead of usual 4%.

So not very lethal at all?

huh?  Manchester United had 33 shots on target in 7 games while Arsenal had over 60.  Let that sink in.

That including game against Chelsea when Arsen got robbed by Mike Dean.

If you take Chelsea game out, Arsenal is averaging 10 shots on target compared to Manchester United 4.7.

huh?  Manchester United had 33 shots on target in 7 games while Arsenal had over 60.  Let that sink in.

That including game against Chelsea when Arsen got robbed by Mike Dean.

If you take Chelsea game out, Arsenal is averaging 10 shots on target compared to Manchester United 4.7.

We clearly have different definitions of lethal. Lethal to me means if you give a team a chance they will score. That is not something you can say about Arsenal. If you give them chances they probably wont score - making them pretty harmless.

Archived