• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

Rodgers officially out as LFC manager.  FSG seem to have their guy as well, but we don't know who.  Some sources saying Klopp, others saying Ancelotti.  To be honest I won't complain with either.

Klopp is a great choice.  I think Arsenal have him high as Wenger replacement.  Skybet predicts that the next Arsenal manager will be either Klopp, Pep Guardiola or Patrick Vierra.

Klopp has informed LFC he wants the job, but personal conditions will have to be met (BBC)

Don't see Liverpool letting this slip away. They want the manager in place prior to the Tottenham match. Bet Klopp is announced this week, early next week at the absolute latest.

Yeah, I feel like Klopp just makes more sense for us right now.  Just seems like a guy destined to manage a club like Liverpool.

Yeah, I feel like Klopp just makes more sense for us right now.  Just seems like a guy destined to manage a club like Liverpool.

Yep. Klopp is a guy who loves projects and likely a long-term manager. Ancelotti has that pedigree, but he's always walked into ready-made sides and is more of a short-term solution.

Good signing for Liverpool.  He likes physical team and Liverpool is far away from that.  I think Klopp will clean the house next year...  Won't be surprised if few of Dortmund players will come along.  Klopp is a great manager, hope he does well in EPL.

Good signing for Liverpool.  He likes physical team and Liverpool is far away from that.  I think Klopp will clean the house next year...  Won't be surprised if few of Dortmund players will come along.  Klopp is a great manager, hope he does well in EPL.  I hope Pep Guardiola accepts Arsenal job in 1-2 years.

I'm hoping Klopp will do wonders for Benteke

I'm hoping Klopp will do wonders for Benteke

Klopp wanted Benteke at Dortmund, but was put off by his asking price. He was also a huge admirer of Roberto Firmino. I expect Klopp to come in and trim the fat, like Joe Allen, Dejan Lovren, Jose Enrique, and maybe Lallana if he can't adapt to his style of play.

Aguero had a pretty bad hamstring injury last night and will require scan to determined the extent of his injury...  It's not looking good for him.  Aguero projected to be sidelined for over a month at least.  It's a major blow for Manchester City because Aguero was on fire.  

Archived