• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

Was a nice goal. Palace looked the better side. Coquelin probably should have been sent off as well. Good win for Arsenal though.

no doubt.., Coquelin is very reckless sometimes.  Arsenal should of scored 3 goals in first 25 minutes of the game.  Good defense by Palace.

If Wenger benches Chamberlain against Liverpool, I will rage.  Dude is one of the best players on Arsenal team.  He was the only player that did poo against West Ham and wenger rewarded him by benching him...  He came on late against Palace and was absolute nightmare in attack...  Wenger also benched Alexis early... which was weird...  Wenger been making some questionable decision...  Like playing Ramsey (CM) as a winger ahead of Walcott and Chamberlain (both wingers)...

If Wenger benches Chamberlain against Liverpool, I will rage.  Dude is one of the best players on Arsenal team.  He was the only player that did poo against West Ham and wenger rewarded him by benching him...  He came on late against Palace and was absolute nightmare in attack...  Wenger also benched Alexis early... which was weird...  Wenger been making some questionable decision...  Like playing Ramsey (CM) as a winger ahead of Walcott and Chamberlain (both wingers)...

It's going to be a battle of which manager actually makes the obviously correct decision. Liverpool will need to start the match with a midfield 3 of Can, Milner, and Henderson. Somehow I'm not sure he does that though.

for all of Wenger's success early in his career, his greatest weakness is to refuse to admit that he occasionally is wrong. it cost arsenal games earlier in the year last season, and it will continue to do so until he adjusts... and buys benzema

Archived