• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp

doghead28

Taking my nine year old son to his first training camp practice Sunday. He is pumped and hoping to get some autographs. Is there a good chance he will get an autograph or do I need to kind of gently get him mentally prepared for the fact he may not get one? I could care less about getting one but when you are a nine year old boy it can be the world to you, any tips appreciated.

My advice is to take your son as close as possible to the entrance to the practice fields where the Panthers come from their dorm building. They all have to funnel through that spot to get in and out of the practice field. If you go early enough, probably half an hour or even more, you might be able to get  right on the fence which is a good spot to get autographs when the Panthers pass by. Best bet is to be there after practice because before practice most of the panthers come out at the same time and are hurrying to get to the practice field.

Don't think it's unrealistic to get autographs. I got Ron Rivera, Kelvin Benjamin, Thomas Davis, Josh Norman and a couple other minor players in just one day.

Archived