• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

why we will beat the giants.

venom

great footballl????????????????????? against who the BRONCOS? with a 9th string running back? COME ON .....that is not great football. you guys almost lost to the raiders

You almost lost to the Bengals, so what? They have less wins than the Raiders. There are quite a few teams that almost lost to the Lions or didnt blow them out. And the Giants DID lose to the Browns. Go to the smack forum where no football is discussed because that is where you belong. You bring nothing to the table, brainless meatball.

brainless meatball? hahaha did you see your QBs stats on the road? a 66.3 QB rating 7 picks 2 fumbles...... the giants d is going to EAT HIM wow you guys are in for a rude awakening, im not a sh*t talker about my team but you guys think the panthers are gods gift

Just wondering if you will bring your punk ass back here on Monday after the Panthers roll the G-men?

But, somehow I think you will slink away like all of the fans of the other teams that we have beaten down. Go ahead and talk poo before the game and then run and hide....we expect no more from you.

brainless meatball? hahaha did you see your QBs stats on the road? a 66.3 QB rating 7 picks 2 fumbles...... the giants d is going to EAT HIM wow you guys are in for a rude awakening, im not a sh*t talker about my team but you guys think the panthers are gods gift

you came to a Panthers fan site to do exactly this. You get what you paid for :)

i dont even like football? i wont even tell you hicks about my football career its a waste of time to even speak to retards like ya'll ....why do you guys think the panthers will ROLL the giants? giants have a better D a better QB better pass rush better RUN GAME the panthers have a better WR thats it. where do you see the advantage? maybe if carolina was home but they are AWAY in OUR HOUSE

I dotn want to talk about the past games. but we won the steelers game by 7? ...a bad snap on a punt had nothing to do with it because if the steelers got the punt off then we still scored a TD anyway to go up by 5. the safety just got us 2 extra points? nothing to do with a bad snap we still scored on them 2 plays later to win the game. how are you guys clicking at the right time? BUCS AND BRONCOS? the old bucs and the broncos with their 9th string RB... come on fellas have some respect and give it where its due

First of all, the bucs aren't old. Most of their team is still wet behind the ears. Second of all, YOU need to give credit where it's due. The Bucs defense had allowed only one rushing touchdown ALL YEAR! THE PANTHERS GOT FOUR!!! I was there in person to see it with my own two eyes!

Archived