• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers Vikings Game day thread?

SIGCHI222

I would say the Vikings look like ass right now, but I have too high an opinion of ass to make that comparison.

Same team/GM that gave big $$$ to Captain, traded the Bene pick to us, drafted Trae Waynes in the 1st, then trot out...old azz bum Terence Newman at CB.  Same team/GM that drafted Ponder.  Most cursed franchise in sports.  Joke.

And toothpick Teddy has been a joke and a half from the start.  31 other teams passed on him, for good reason.

I missed this thread last night but watched the game.

The Vikings looked like they had Shula back there calling plays. I thought Norv was supposed to be good.

We again saw what running read option and shotgun every play can do to an offense. Their running back had zero momentum when he got the ball and their quarterback was constantly throwing bad passes off of his back foot..... sound familiar?  The only good run that I saw from AP came with Bridgewater under center. The read option is something to be used sparingly with select personnel and unless you rely on 3 step drops and quick passes on short routes (a la the Pats), running out of shotgun every play is useless.

Archived