• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In preparation for potential Michael Oher threads after the game.

SCMunnerlyn1

You're seriously a Vikings fan now just because of Captain fugging Munnerlyn? LOL

Dafuq? Who said I was a Vikings fan? It takes all of 15 mins to watch one side of the ball in a condensed game. I watch multiple teams. And as for Captain i've been a fan of his since I started seriously following football when he was a freshman at SC.

Can we get back on topic I was trying to show yall something that actually matters. Silly me.

You have a picture of Captain in a Vikings jersey as your avi...

And a signature.. and a username that's been the same since 2009?

This crap is getting old. It literally doesn't matter how many people I explain it to there's always some guy that rather than read what I said  looks at either my Avatar or my username and just magically assumes I don't even follow the Panthers.

You could have used a picture of him as a Panther. You honestly can't get mad at users for thinking you're a vikings fan now. 

I don't get upset with newer posters because I know they don't know any better even though I know you're not new but it's all good. But you do have a point I probably should keep it to either a Panthers avatar or one from college. Ill make the swap. 

Archived