• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Marketing Survey for Dissertation

doritoman

You are right,i shoudn't have let Gayman get on my nerves. Even though he is gay and an atheist, he has a right to both those choices,as i previously stated.

What ticks me off about this pervert Gayman, is that he wants people to accept his opinion and change situations to suit him,while totally rejecting others viewpoint,desire or choice.

Funny that's what many christians do anyway.

(Im christian btw)

You mean like forcing other people to pray just because the majority in the stands are christian with no regards whatsoever to the people in the stands that may not beleive in the same thing? :rolleyes:

I'm non-religious as well, but I don't think that would bother me to be expected to stand while someone is leading prayer. Just my personal feelings. That's just a part of the culture of that organization, and enough of the fans must support it for it to continue. Not a big deal to me. If I was a Christian I'd probably stand with everyone else if I was at a sports venue in a muslim country, etc.

I'd feel completely comfortable going with the flow. It's a little inconsiderate of the organization to put non-religious people of other faiths on the spot like that, but its not something that would bother me.

Just my opinion.

I'm non-religious as well, but I don't think that would bother me to be expected to stand while someone is leading prayer. Just my personal feelings. That's just a part of the culture of that organization, and enough of the fans must support it for it to continue. Not a big deal to me. If I was a Christian I'd probably stand with everyone else if I was at a sports venue in a muslim country, etc.

I'd feel completely comfortable going with the flow. It's a little inconsiderate of the organization to put non-religious people of other faiths on the spot like that, but its not something that would bother me.

Just my opinion.

It used to not bother me that much until I had some dumb hag tell me I should stand on more than one occasion. I can deal with people giving me dirty looks but do not even TRY to tell me I should stand out of respect. Like you said, its very wierd and silly that they do this. There is a time and a place for that and a football game isnt one of them. I know there are some football stadiums that have a chapel for people who wish to pray before the game. The panthers should consider this too rather than asking everyone to stand making it uncomfortable for a large portion of fans who do not wish to participate.

It used to not bother me that much until I had some dumb hag tell me I should stand on more than one occasion. I can deal with people giving me dirty looks but do not even TRY to tell me I should stand out of respect. Like you said, its very wierd and silly that they do this. There is a time and a place for that and a football game isnt one of them. I know there are some football stadiums that have a chapel for people who wish to pray before the game. The panthers should consider this too rather than asking everyone to stand making it uncomfortable for a large portion of fans who do not wish to participate.

Case in point

Archived