• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Club Level Should be sponsored by the Sleep Number Bed

SCP

So my PSLs are in 529.  I fugging love my section and never miss a game.  However, I received a phone call on Saturday night from a friend that owns 4 PSLs in section 346.  The tickets are $320 a piece.  The concourse is fantastic and air conditioned.  The view of the field is fantastic.  I figured this would be a great opportunity to take my wife and two sons to the game.  It was the first game for my 5 year old so the Club Level was actually a fantastic opportunity with the heat.  The Club Level is first class all the way.  90% of the game action was on our end of the stadium.  Cam's flip happened in front of us and my sons jaw hit the floor.  HOWEVER, I have never sat in a more boring football atmosphere in my life.  You could have heard a pin drop in the section.  Not one person within 12 seats of me cheered or stood up or looked to even breath.  A few clowns behind us spent the afternoon making bad jokes about the Panthers.  Had I not been with my kids, these clowns would have gotten an earful from me.  But good lord!  I have now seen first hand how wine and cheese that club level section is.  Outside of the touchdown celebrations, you could have heard a duck fart at any point in the game in that section.  Give me my upper deck seats all day er'day.  

Archived