• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How about a little love for Pep?

unicar15

Then he shouldn't have been franchised. He was.

Whatever he is or isn't value/salary wise he is one of the top 5 determining factors in our success this year. If he does not play well, we do not do well.

Really? You actually believe that? You have got to be kidding me.

I will save this for another player in the future that you belittle.

Glad to know ONE player makes or breaks us....OH BUT WAIT...this FVCKER has..... because we don't have any money to get anybody else to secure any sector of our team we have no depth at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also didn't see him score 30 TD's.....so smoke that one.

:eek: U R GENIUS!

What part of "half assed" do you not understand? He has done it his whole career.

B-ball, and in NFL. People with his skills, and ability would have taken the NFL by storm, yet he has remained an "average", one of the "better ones" when it comes to comparison with other DE's in the league.

He should dominate, and he doesn't. He doesn't have the heart, or will to do that, and why you people can't see it is beyond me.

The truth...is the truth my friend. :cheers2:

I may be mistaking your meaning but are you saying he is an average better player? Please clarify what that means exactly. He is an average top tier player?

Anyway, my football knowledge is limited but we have a FO that probably had game film from the same games you watched. They might disagree with you both on his ability to change a game and his impact on the game planning of the other team. I see a somewhat successful organization that chose to stick with him and suffer the consequences of the salary cap. Even today, I saw a locker room full of players make Pep a team captain even after the offseason soap opera.

Sounds to me like he is making the right impressions on the right people.

The truth... is the truth my friend.

Wait a second... is this actually a positive thread about a Panthers player?

I must be on the wrong message board... Cya...

What part of "half assed" do you not understand? He has done it his whole career.

B-ball, and in NFL. People with his skills, and ability would have taken the NFL by storm, yet he has remained an "average", one of the "better ones" when it comes to comparison with other DE's in the league.

He should dominate, and he doesn't. He doesn't have the heart, or will to do that, and why you people can't see it is beyond me.

The truth...is the truth my friend.

Nevermind, I'm at the right place.

It was only a matter of time before normal service resumed :lol:

Being a Jaguar fan, I know how much it friggin blows to have NO pressure on the opposing QB. We have been trying to find a pass rushing DE since Tony Brackens (remember him? Didn't think so.) and we have trashed a couple drafts doing so. I would kill for Peppers...hell I would kill for someone HALF as talented as Pep.

Being a Jaguar fan, I know how much it friggin blows to have NO pressure on the opposing QB. We have been trying to find a pass rushing DE since Tony Brackens (remember him? Didn't think so.) and we have trashed a couple drafts doing so. I would kill for Peppers...hell I would kill for someone HALF as talented as Pep.

Good...he should be at the game this weekend. Kill away. :cheers2:

well, unfortunately for me, 1 mil a game for the Jags would mean Pep would have to catch passes, kick field goals, and return kicks as well.

Now you see my mindset, plus you can add more D-linemen/O-linemen, CB's worth a poo, and on and on and on.

To be handcuffed by a player that half asses it, making that kind of money....sorry but I don't like it, and don't care who doesn't like what I don't like.

He has crippled this team.....PERIOD. You want him...come get him. :D

Archived