• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting redirect program on this website

captfluoro

It only happens on my iMac, I click on the main Panthers forum and I get directed to some site called go.goadvs.com.  It then shows an ad for another website and there is a countdown in the upper corner that says site will resume and when it hits zero the page goes blank.  This is the only site I visit that has this problem.  Anyone else get it or anyone no how to get rid of it on an Apple?  It is preventing me from visiting the huddle on my computer which is intolerable.

Check browser add-ons / extensions, remove all of them (unless you are really attached to some that you know are legit).

Check internet settings and make sure you aren't connecting via proxy.

Check list of installed Apps, use google to confirm if a suspicious App is safe to remove or confirmed to be adware related.

I've checked the extensions and don't have any.  It started after I updated Adobe.  I deleted Adobe and anything associated with it and that seemed to have done the trick.  Appreciate the help people offered.  The first trouble I've had with the Apple, but it was a major nuisance.

Archived